22 July, 2016

Banana Leaf Decor











Tropical Vibe

 

Hot for Tropical

Despite the fact I live by the beach year round,
 when I go on holiday I still want to be by the beach.
The only difference being is that I want to go somewhere hot and tropical,
when it's cold and wintery here.
So why not bring a bit of the holiday vibe to your home all year round
with these banana leaf prints and lush tropical plants.

Melissah xox

Images via The Beach Furniture, moodboardfashion story by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest

1 comments:

Ordinette said...

I love the tropical vibe of this post!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...